Monday, January 4, 2010

Dreams

I had a ton of dreams last night. None were of the romantic variety, since I'm trying to avoid thinking about that stuff right now. Here they are:

1. I was back in my old ward. No wait, I said dreams, not nightmares, and here is why. Kristin Chenoweth was there, and she was just another member of the ward that I knew. On this particular Sunday she was singing a medley of 4 different songs. I can't remember 3 of them, but of course, you better believe that For Good took up a large part of the number. Of course she gave this cute little speech beforehand, played with the podium to show how short she was, etc. And during the number she even wandered around the audience a little bit. Best church meeting ever.

2. I was in the military trying to prevent some kind of terrorist/alien attack. They were launching a chemical weapon at us and our plan was to blow up the weapon mid-flight, and then set all of the released gas on fire. If the plan failed, supposedly all we had to do was hold our breath for 2 minutes and we would be ok. We succeeded in blowing up the weapon, but something went wrong and we failed to ignite the gas. I woke up trying hold my breath.

3. There were two different gaseous aliens running around and possessing different people. They were colored white and blue. Being possessed by white wasn't much fun, and didn't last very long. For some reason, being possessed by blue was really cool and exciting.

Dreams 2 and 3 were inspired by Torchwood. It has been in my Netflix queue for awhile now, but I started watching it last night since I noticed it is now available On Demand.

4 comments:

Joey said...

Someone's a fan of Wicked? No?

Kristen Chenoweth in a church dream is cracking me up. But, you had her just right in your dream...making fun of her height, singing while wandering through the audience, etc. She is a nut.

Well, that made my day just thinking about that. Thanks for sharing.

-JC

A Gay Mormon Boy said...

I would love Kristin Chenoweth to show up in my dreams. That would be the best church meeting ever. I'm so glad you shared.

I wouldn't mind Captain Jack showing up in my dreams, for that matter. Probably not in sacrament meeting, though.

El Genio said...

Re JC: West Wing, Wicked, and Pushing Daisies, in that order. When I saw Wicked the first time I was kind of meh about it, but then I got into the music, and then I saw it from the 2nd row and THAT was amazing.

Re GMB: All I can say to your Capt. Jack comment is, LOL!

BB said...

El Genio, I am a giant Torchwood fan so I can understand the whole, lighting the gas on fire thing. I actually think that is a Dr. Who Episode with the Sauntarun just like that lol. And yes I wouldn't mind Captain Jack at all, but Jack and I are on first name basis in my dreams so having him at Sacrament meeting would be a nice touch.

Post a Comment