
With this post I am finally getting around to looking back at last year. So much happened over that time period that it almost feels like two or three years went by. Glancing over my timeline and blog posts has been mind boggling... what a year! Besides the events in the picture above, the year can also be marked by some of the below:
Significant Posts
- Joy in the Journey- Dear Mom and Dad
- The Why
- Shorty Fire Burnin on the Dance Floor
Notable Media Consumption
FilmsStar Trek
Milk
500 Days of Summer
Fame
TV
Six Feet Under (season 1)
Brothers & Sisters (seasons 1-3)
Pushing Daisies
Glee
Heroes
Kings
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Angels in America
John Adams
Musicals
Fiddler on the Roof
Rent
Bare
Wicked (for the 2nd time)
Books
The Farwalker
A Knight of the Word
Angel Fire East
Armageddon's Children
The Elves of Cintra
Why the Long Face?
A Little Bit Wicked (Kristin Chenoweth biography)
The Icewind Dale Trilogy


1 comments:
I'm really enjoying these Tielines. Coincidentally, I have a landmark post coming up. Tomorrow's #100. I'm still not sure what to do, but it will be good, I think.
Post a Comment