I'm not always down with the random survey thing, but this one seemed like fun. Thanks to JC for the idea.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My left arm
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Dark Blue
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
The answer to this question is so sad, I can't even type it out.
4. Do you plan outfits every day?
Not really. My thought process is basically, "What haven't I worn in awhile?" and "What do I want to wear?"
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Full and content. I just finished dinner. :)
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
That would be the unopened can of Dr. Pepper on the floor next to my desk.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was playing with my 1 year old nephew and helping him make new friends with the neighbors across the street.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope.
9. What are you craving right now?
A window seat, where I can sit and watch the rain while cuddled with someone in a nice thick blanket.
10. Do you floss?
Yup.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Gross.
12. Are you emotional?
Not usually. Some things will do it to me... it just depends.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not that I remember.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Cone = lick
Other = bite
15. Do you like your hair?
I'm not in love with it. My current rule for it is that I have to spend less than 30 seconds on it each morning.
16. Do you like yourself?
Yes. I'm not perfect, but I think I'm moving in a generally good direction.
17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Yes. Thanks to West Wing and APUSH I have this neurotic respect for the office of the president. I would be willing to have lunch with any U.S. president. Ok, Nixon might be pushing things a little bit.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing yet, but as soon as I open iTunes it's going to be Kristin Chenoweth's Alone from Glee.
19. Are your parents strict?
Yes. For many years I had 8:00 bed times and a no sleep-overs rule. Even in highschool my curfew was 12:00 unless I was working.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Doubtful. I am afraid of heights. Although I do participate in activities to challenge this fear, skydiving seems a bit extreme.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
With fruit, yes.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Oddly enough, no. We had Mary Lynn Rajskub in for a VO once, but I didn't really get to talk to her.
23. Do you rent movies often?
Yes, via Netflix. I have the unlimited two at a time plan. Currently in my queue are the last two discs of Brothers & Sisters season 3.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Nope.
25. How many countries have you visited?
USA, Bahamas, Mexico, and Chile.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Nope.
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes. Several different metros and light rails. The last one I was on was the Disneyland Railroad. :)
28. Brown or white eggs?
White I guess... not sure it makes a huge difference.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
I have had my iphone since April. Other than the network/coverage, I love it. If it is ever available on Verizon, I will pay to switch my phone over immediately.
30. Do you use chap stick?
Yes. It has to be the cherry flavor.
31. Do you own a gun?
No.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Now that work is done, it's just me!
34. Are you too forgiving?
Yes, unless you really really manage to somehow piss me off.
35. Ever been in love?
Crushes, yes. True love, no.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
No idea.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Meh, overrated.
38. Last time you cried?
I got teary-eyed during Bare, and while listening to Love Story meets Viva la Vida. Full on cry was during Charly. That movie still gets me every time.
40. Favorite time of the year?
Winter. I LOVE the snow and rain.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
No. Totally not my style.
42. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes. Sometimes I get into these crazy multitasking modes and if I am talking to several people at once, while performing another task, and while turning around I can bump into unexpected things.
45. Favorite color?
Dark Blue.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Punched yes, slapped, no. That was back in middle school though, I would never resort to anything physical now.
47. Is your hair curly?
Nope.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Dreaming Out Loud by One Republic
49. Do looks matter?
Yes, but obviously there has to be more there.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depending on their sincerity, and the gravity of the offense, yes.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No. I have the bottom of the run iphone plan, but it is still more expensive than some other options out there.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes! I am making serious progress at work, and have all sorts of potential/unexplored options with regards to my social life.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes, I prefer it.
55. Do you have good vision?
No. Thank heavens for contacts.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Nope. There is really only one person on my hate/dislike list. And even then,
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not that much. I'm not a huge fan of texting though
58. The last person you held hands with?
My best friend, Jen, as we tried to maneuver our way through a huge crowd.
59. What are you wearing?
My Life is Good tshirt, which as a picture of a stick figure in a hot tub on the front.
60.What is your favorite animal?
Penguins!
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
I don't have a blogging one. My facebook picture was taken in the mountains on a four wheeler.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Yes.
63. Do you have a job?
Yes, and I have the joy of finding another one every few weeks.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Wendy's: Single, no cheese. Med Fry. 5 pc nugget w/barbecue sauce.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. It was from one room to another on a small ledge, 4 stories above ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
17. The West Wing is an awesome show. Loved the show and miss it.
18. Kristen Chenoweth + Alone = incredible.
23. I love Brothers and Sisters. It is one of my favorite shows. It reminds me that I don't necessarily have the craziest family known to man afterall.
58. No kidding? You have a best friend named Jen too, and the two of you hold hands when going through large crowds? LOL!
4. I try to vary my wardrobe, too.
9. A really big window seat like that would be awesome, especially for that rain we experienced yesterday.
63. That doesn't sound good.
58: I knew there were some formatting problems with this post, but I'm just too lazy to care/fix them =p
63: I like the freelance world. Fun, exciting, and random vacations. It does make the future hard to plan for though.
Post a Comment