Several days ago I was discussing the tv schedule for the next few days. This lead to a discussion of various networks (after viewing an especially lame trailer for an abc pilot that looked like grey's anatomy in space) and we ended up talking about lifetime. At one point, someone asked if we even got lifetime and before I even thought about it I blurted out that it as on channel 19. As soon as the words left my mouth I realized how awkward this could make me look. I had this kind of what did I just say look on my face and then we all just started laughing. We never made it back to why I actually knew the channel, but I had been working late and noticed that they were airing will & grace reruns. :)
Last night I headed down to the beach alone just to walk along and let the waves crash into my feet. It was very late and I had the whole beach to myself. I got to watch some cool lightning and just enjoy some quiet with an amaizng view of nature. I love having these little recharge moments every year. Lately they remind me to look at the bigger picture, remember God, and to keep on fighting, no matter how discouraging things seem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Comedy Central: 59
Bravo: 67
LOGO: 261
Discovery HD Theater: 1617
ESPN: ???
;-)
I had an awkward moment a few months ago... we were over at a friend's house for a work party, and were admiring his "man cave," complete with 100 inch projection screen. Someone found the remote, and decided it was a good idea to go looking for lifetime or something "unmanly." At one point they handed the remote to me, and said I should know where that was. I'd started to come out to my coworkers a few months prior -- I was wondering if they knew or not. Turns out they didn't, they just knew I also had the same cable box. That was very nearly awkward. ;-)
Post a Comment