I went and saw District 9 tonight. Big mistake. I hadn't seen the rating or any trailers, and just thought it would be a cool sci-fi movie. Boy was I wrong. District 9 doesn't really know what type of movie it wants to be, it alternates between this bizarre documentary and some sort of action flick. Half the time it felt like it was supposed to be corny and funny, and the other half it just felt extremely morbid. So my recommendation is to stay away.
I might have my first gay bar experience this weekend. We'll see.... I don't plan on drinking, but I would like to go and see what it is actually like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I still kinda want to see it.
I actually have been to the bars a couple of times, if that is what you are referring to. I don't like em... if you go, be sure to go with a friend you trust that respects your standards.
Ew, I went and saw that too a couple weekends ago. Not good. I felt like throwing up for a good part of it.
I really want to see that movie, either way.
And have fun! I came out to some coworkers, and it turned out that *I* was the only one that hadn't been to a gay bar. We had fun that night. :-)
Sad, I really liked the movie. Aside from all the F bombs.
Post a Comment