The following question posted on the 100 Hour Board today:
All right, I've struggled with Same gender attraction for the better part of fifteen years. I'm an active LDS RM upper 20's yada yada. But honestly life sucks, I don't get close to people because I'm worried about being attracted to them, and I moved to Provo so I really don't have a ton of contact with anyone that I'm close to, mostly my family. I'm tired of being alone; but I've forgotten how to make friends, and most of my days are full of self loathing. Any suggestions on making life better?
Thanks,
dust in the wind
This is one more reason why I hate the church's stance on homosexuality. Look at the lives that this ruins. Uhg.


2 comments:
I want to hug him and be is friend. I don't think the Church realizes that there are legions of its members who hate themselves and feel isolated.
I agree! They don't or won't see the pain that exists on the other side. They don't seem to understand that there are people within their ranks who are being weakened and beaten with every press release.
Post a Comment