Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She's All That


In my never-ending journey of hotel life, I stumbled across this movie the other night. It could probably be defined as a chick flick, but for some reason I loved it. Ok, lets be honest, that reason was obviously Freddie Prinze Jr. But besides that the movie was really cute. Typical story of Mr. Popular falls for some girl who is not so popular but actually really beautiful on the inside (and on the outside too once you take off the glasses). Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to have my own romance.

Anyways, it's a nice feel good movie.

2 comments:

drakames said...

I remember when this came out, but I never saw it. Maybe I'll have to check it out. Perhaps a feel good movie would be a nice vacation. :)

D-Train said...

Ha ha. Immediately as I read, "but for some reason I loved it," I thought, um yeah, Freddie does that. Then I read the next line. Love it.

Post a Comment