Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I flipped over my calendars this month to find Warcraft dude checking out Greg Plitt - pretty funny:



Just a heads up on some other media related stuff. Studio 60 (which I highly recommend) just became available via Netflix Instant Streaming. Be sure to take a look if you haven't seen it yet. I also finished season 1 of Southland. Yes, I just wanted an excuse to post some pictures of Ben McKenzie.



2 comments:

D-Train said...

Our calendars are different, and our Mr. July leaves something to be desired (like, maybe taking his shirt off). We might just go back to April or May.

Gauss Jordan said...

Priceless picture. Is he in the gay guild? ;-)

Also, I loved Studio 60, and was completely disappointed when it was canceled. As a fan of the west wing, it was just natural for me to fall in love with the show. :-)

Post a Comment