I ordered this book yesterday. I'm still not sure of the timing or specifics of how to tell my parents/family, but I figure I should have it on hand for the "opportune moment."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I ordered this book yesterday. I'm still not sure of the timing or specifics of how to tell my parents/family, but I figure I should have it on hand for the "opportune moment."
1 comments:
Your comments on Mormon Mommy Writer's blog led me here. I've looked over your recent entries and I can see that you are going through what must be a difficult time in your life. I'm sorry for that. I truly hope you find the love and support that you need and deserve.
I would sincerely ask you not to see the stance that the Church takes on homosexuality as some kind of alienation or rebuke. In my experience, there are so many people in the Church who love and support homosexuals unconditionally. Many of them, including myself, have been close friends with or have family members who are gay.
Of course, there are people who may not be as comfortable with it. But, reconciling the issue of homosexuality and the Church is not easy. It's a matter that both sides have to face with love and understanding.
Post a Comment