Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brothers & Sisters

I'm working on a longer post detailing last year, but I just wanted to mention that seasons 1-3 of Brothers & Sisters are currently available on instant streaming via Netflix. This is my #2 favorite TV show of all time, surpassed only by West Wing. If you haven't seen it, you should really give it a try:

http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Brothers-Sisters-Season-1/70058423

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yessss! I've always wanted to start watching this. Thanks for the tip :)

Anonymous said...

I've watched it since the beginning. Love the show.

Original Mohomie said...

Woohoo! I love this show so much I wish it were a person I could banter and cuddle with.

Corey Wilkey said...

oh my gosh...west wing. its been forever since i have even thought of that show. but i liked it for sure!

Jason, as himself said...

Both two of my favorites as well!

Gauss Jordan said...

Added to my queue, only because you compare it to West Wing. Bartlet 2012!

Post a Comment