I have a feeling December might be a more visual month as far as my blog is concerned.
I like the It Gets Better Project. Just the very nature of getting out of high school means that it will automatically get better for most of these kids. But the fact of the matter is that it gets better for all of us if we put in the time and effort to make the necessary changes in our lives. A few of my favorites from the project:
First is a very personal story from a trans friend. If you think coming out as gay is hard, try telling your family that you are trans. So often our trans brothers and sisters get the short end of the stick - they deserve better:
Soctty, Kevin, and Nora!!! Brothers & Sisters is my favorite show currently on television:
One more reason why I love Google. I'm love my iphone, but those are droid t-shirts are super cute:
I have always been fascinated with deaf culture - to the point of taking ASL for 5 weeks at BYU. It was a class of 27 girls and 3 guys, two of whom were gay. Sadly, I was asked by my film counselor to rearrange my schedule to improve my odds of getting accepted into the film program. I took a W for the course, and still didn't make it into the film program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
wow i really liked your choice of the videos a lot. thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment