this video is amazing to me. i love it! i think it sometimes looks a little funny to have them coming out of her boobs though! haha i know that its supposed to be from her chest, but it just looks like she is shooting firework milk or something ;) but this video and song is amazing! here's to h oping we find out fireworks!
Re Corey: I know! It's Katy Perry so one can only expect something like that. I do love the effect tho.
Re GMB: !!! This didn't move me to tears, but I definitely got chills. I can't think of a better message for all of our struggling youth (and really all of us) out there. The last thing to move me to tears was the Kevin & Scotty storyline during the current season of Brothers & Sisters.
3 comments:
this video is amazing to me. i love it! i think it sometimes looks a little funny to have them coming out of her boobs though! haha i know that its supposed to be from her chest, but it just looks like she is shooting firework milk or something ;)
but this video and song is amazing! here's to h oping we find out fireworks!
This is one of those embarrassing things that makes me cry.
Re Corey: I know! It's Katy Perry so one can only expect something like that. I do love the effect tho.
Re GMB: !!! This didn't move me to tears, but I definitely got chills. I can't think of a better message for all of our struggling youth (and really all of us) out there. The last thing to move me to tears was the Kevin & Scotty storyline during the current season of Brothers & Sisters.
Post a Comment