It feels like it has been forever since I posted. Between vacations and work I have been disconnected from my normal life for quite some time now. In some ways, I'm just over dealing with the gay thing. The proposition 8 victory was nice, but listening to the voices of hate swell in an ever increasing chorus was literally depressing for me. Is this really what people believe? This is how your Christ inspires you to act?
I'm just tired of it all. And I'm tired of trying to find someone to start a family with. I'm starting to become more ok with the idea of being single. Maybe all the pain and fighting and work and compromising isn't worth it. And then I swing back again, wanting a family, realizing that in 20 years I'm not going to want to be alone anymore. And when you consider that I'm looking for someone who is at least moderately "spiritual" ... and gets the whole gay Mormon thing ... maybe I need to take a Hiatus and visit Utah for a year or two.
All things considered, I am in a really good spot right now. I have more friends, lots of work to keep me busy, and some cool events to look forward to (Wicked!!!!).
I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride. Come what may.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Good to hear from you again my friend. This summer has been so crazy that I haven't really followed blogs much. You're a good man and I appreciate your friendship. Glad you feel you're in a good spot now.
Bravone
Post a Comment