I've been pondering an email from my brother for the last two days (more on that in a later post... i think) and the following quote popped into my mind:
"It has always been a cardinal teaching with the Latter-day Saints," President Joseph F. Smith wrote, "that a religion which has not the power to save people temporally and make them prosperous and happy here, cannot be depended upon to save them spiritually, to exalt them in the life to come."
...
Ok, on to less deep and more fun stuff :)
I discovered the CNN Challenge this week. Not only can you choose the always cute Anderson Cooper as your host for the game, but it also turns out to be pretty fun. Sadly, my score was less than praiseworthy. Hopefully I can do better next week.
For a fun trip through gay history in daytime TV, check out the following video. The clip is missing some of the more recent shows, such as Luke & Noah, but it's still pretty comprehensive. Pay close attention and you should recognize someone from Heroes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
On the topic of comics books (tangentially related to Heroes), did you X-men has had gay characters in its comics for a while? I'm pretty certain I would've actually bought more comics books growing up if I'd known that.
Post a Comment