I have this premonition that there might be a deluge of blog posts coming in the next few days. I have been experiencing a wide range of emotions due to various life events, and the announcement of the prop 8 decision on Tuesday is sure to heighten things. For several months I have been building a contigency plan should prop 8 fail. I'm planning a nice facebok note explaining how I remained silent during last year's election, and how big of a mistake that was. And then I'm going to strongly state my support for a 2010 initiative, along with explaining to people how this affects me.
Seriously though, right now I'm just enjoying the roller coaster. I love the joy, excitement, fear, and trepidation that come with fighting to take your life in the right direction. In some ways, I haven't felt like this since the mission.
Ok, so first, I have a question. If you were to introduce someone who is more or less completely unfamiliar with the LDS church to the mohosphere, is there a particular, or better yet, a specific post (or two, or three) that you would have them read first? I can easily refer people to the most classic Strongbad emails, but I am having a difficult time tonight trying to remember some of the real gems in the blogging world.
And now for some amazing videos. In the first clip one of the guys actually comes from a Mormon family. It was heartbreaking to hear some of the family's reactions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment