Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last Night's Dream

So lately I have been following the blogs of several Mohos, and I have actually had the privilege of chatting briefly with two of them. This has been incredibly fulfilling for me, and the mere thought of being able to find an eteranl companion gets me really excited.

Last night I had a dream. A dream about Him. We met each other, and we were sitting around a table talking and having fun. His hand was easily in reach, so I reached for it, but he was being playful and jerked it away. So I had to fight to get a hold of the hand a little bit, but when I did, it was the most wonderful thing in the world. It was so inredibly fulfilling words can't even describe it. I don't really remember many of the specifics from the rest of the dream, other than there was some vague cuddling going on. Looking on back on the entire thing, I find it somewhat odd that there was nothing directly sexual about the experience. Just intimate touch and pure love. That is what I want to find, someone to be with, someone to have a family with, someone that I can love, cherish, and serve, for the rest of eternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment